Friday, February 5, 2010

SorrY~~~2 mY besT frienD~~~~

yesterday......
zy suddenly say tat wt ky like hn or hn like ky......
i felt tat not hapi n so angry.....
y she wan 2 say like tis.....
then i cant tahan edi.....
i cry lo........
yn ask me wt happens...
i not tel her.......
i keep cry n cry n cry.......

2day....
i go 2 skul......
i cry jor....
coz i felt tat i cant tahan jor....
u all wil ask....
tahan wt?
i felt tat i veri useless....
dun hav mani frien at skul...
dunno how 2 talk 2 each other......
u all wil felt tat i veri diam...
i wan 2 talk d.....
at home i veri talkative.....
can talk wt rubbish oso can de.....
but in skul....
i wan 2 keep diam...
coz i scared teacher wil say tis say tat......
i wan 2 try my best.....
n talk wt ba gua or rubbish thing wif u all...

to yn.....my best frien.....
veri sori 2 u......
i not tel u tat wt i happens......
i noe tat cry is cant solve problem....
but i cant cry at home.....
my mom wil ask me tat n tis......
u noe tat my mom r veri streat....
so tat i dun wan her 2 noe......
4 u.....
i onli can say sori.....
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
i noe tat tis is not cukup 4 u......
but i wan 2 keep say sorry.....
i promise u tat if i gt any problem......
i wil tel u.....
even though i cry.....
u wil 4giv me?
plx tel me at the skul 2morrow.......
sorry.....
u r my best frien 4ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment